Invoice Financing is a long-established funding method which can help your business access up to 100% of your total invoice value in just 24 hours. It’s also available to small business who have no access to credit, allowing a quick injection of cash by converting the value of slow unpaid invoices into immediate working capital; ideal for funding your expansion plans or cashflow improvements. There are two main types: factoring and invoice discounting.
With factoring we provide both funding and credit control. With invoice discounting only the funding is provided.
With business loans being more difficult for small businesses to secure, Invoice Finance can quickly give your business the boost it needs to evolve and achieve its full potential.
We provide transparent, flexible finance solutions tailored to meet the changing needs of your growing business.
Don’t let a lack of available funding limit your business potential.
- We offer a comprehensive range of flexible funding solutions, which we tailor around your specific business needs, working to your timescales.
- We understand reducing cash flow demands and costs can transform your ambitions into reality.
- We work quickly and effectively when you need us most, so you have peace of mind to focus on growing your business.
- Depending upon your industry, we can help you access up to 100% of your full invoice value, often in just 24 hours.
- At Go-Factor we want your business to succeed and that’s why our chosen partners work hard on our behalf to support you.
- Our providers are hand-picked and the best in the UK. They are actively looking to provide you with bespoke solutions which are simple and quick to set up.
- You need to click through Go-Factor Find your Funding to access the best deal.